Breastpump.org is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If your purchase does not fulfill your needs for any reason, you can return your item within 60 days for an exchange or refund. Simply contact our store to receive instructions on returning your purchase. The following conditions apply:
- Shipping is non-refundable*
- A 10% Restocking Fee applies to all full order returns. Does not apply to partial order returns or exchanges.
- Returns are accepted only on items that are in the original packing, sealed and in resalable condition, and contain an approved RA number on the outside of the package.
- Unless we made an error in the order, return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
- If there is a packing error or damage in shipment of the product, we must be notified immediately upon receiving the item.
- In order to exchange or refund for a Bustier, the item must be clean, unwashed, without soils, stains or odors; it needs to be free of hair and lint from clothing, etc.
- If the retail packaging looks like it has been tampered with, then it will not be eligible for a refund.
- Any returns without the RA # will not be accepted. Any returns without a return address will not be accepted, but discarded immediately and we will not be responsible for the lost product.
- If your item purchased had free shipping, the refund will be less the actual shipping cost.
Since this is a Breast Pump website, most of the items sold are personal care items and due to FDA regulations, once the items are opened, they can’t be returned. If an item is defective, we want to know and will help you through the manufacturer get a quick replacement.
*Items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have shipping fees deducted from the refund.
Shipping to and from Breastpump.org is at the customer’s expense and varies according to weight, size, shipping type and location. For all double electrci breastpump orders, we offer FREE shipping within the contiguous United States. All items will be shipped insured. Products ship out same day if order is placed by 3pm CST. If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted with an option to cancel the order if necessary. Items are shipped First Class, Priority Mail or UPS. Small items such as the Niplette for inverted nipples or the Easy Expression Bustier or Breast pump accessories will ship First Class International or Priority Mail. Delivery time depends upon your location and the shipping method, but is usually around 2-5 days for First Class or Priority Mail. Breast Pumps ship UPS ground and delivery to some locations may take seven business days. If your location takes longer using UPS, you may choose the option for Priority Mail to get your Breast Pump faster. Express Mail is shipped via the United States Postal Service and is available for next day or 2nd day delivery. Not all locations will have next day delivery.
International Shipping Policies
Breast pumps shipped outside the US that weigh more than 4 pounds must be shipped International Express Mail through the US postal Service. Once it leaves the US, we have no control over how long your country will take to delivery the Breast Pump, but most receive it within 7 days. Express Mail will provide a tracking number, but items weighing less than four pounds will ship First Class International and there is no tracking for these packages, but delivery time is around 10-14 days. Some locations may take longer. There are some countries where products can’t be insured unless they ship Express Mail: If you are in one of these locations listed below, please contact us first for Express Mail to get an exact cost. For an order of $45.00 value or less the items can be insured with Registered Mail going First Class International for $13.00.
Central African Republic
Warranty of products
All Breast Pumps have a one year warranty. An optional extended warranty is available for an additional cost. If it is not purchased at the time you ordered the product, you still have up to 30 days from the date on your receipt to obtain the extended warranty. Contact the manufacturer directly for defective products. Breastpumps are covered by the manufacturers warranty and they will vary according to which product is purchased. Any defective products also need to be reported to us. Please keep your receipt as the breast pump manufacturer will request to see this before providing you with a return authorization number. If you lose it, please notify us and we can email you a receipt or can forward it directly to the Breast Pump company for you. Outside of Breast pumps, most other items have a 90 day warranty such as Breast Pump Accessory kits, Breast Pump spare parts, etc, and the Avent Niplette for treating inverted nipples. If you have trouble locating the phone numbers of the manufacturer for your Breast Pump, please notify us and we can provide you with the information.